Thank you for visiting the NCVA Hotels page!
We are glad you stopped by.
Reservations for the 2017-2018 Season will open in Fall 2017
Please sign up for our Hotel Mailing List to receive the latest news!
Stay to Save with NCVA
Year after year, we work diligently with our preferred hotels to bring you the most up to date information on every hotel with NCVA room blocks. Our goal is to make hotel reservations for your leagues and tournaments as easy as possible with both online booking and dedicated live help via phone, when needed.
When using Convention Center type venues, we are required to prove the hotel nights used by the attendees of these events in each of the cities. The more room nights you can prove, the higher rank you are in reserving the facility. If you cannot provide a certain number of room nights, some weekends that are highly sought after will be unavailable to NCVA Tournaments and Leagues. This task of proving room nights booked is why so many of the Regions, Qualifiers and National Events are going with Stay to Play.
We understand that you may be able to find cheaper rooms on third party hotel sites. However, there are usually only 2-5 rooms available at the super low rates quoted by 3rd party online sellers, and the rates are not always available to groups. They normally don’t include the ‘extras’ that we work so hard to get for our NCVA teams. Usually you must prepay the room in full at the time of booking with a “no refunds” policy.
Please help us give you what you want – No Stay to Play – by booking in our NCVA blocks for the events, so we can prove to the convention centers the impact of our teams playing in their city. It is in your hands, the only other alternative is to go to Stay to Play, which is something the Convention Centers, Hotels and USA Volleyball (for the Far Western National Qualifier) are steadily pursuing.
General Reservation Information
After you complete a reservation, you will receive an email confirmation from [email protected]
Please do not contact the hotel regarding your reservation until the Hotel Cut-Off Date, as they will not have record of reservations until the rooming list is pulled from AES on the individual hotel cut-off date. Your Hotel Confirmation# is NOT the AES Reservation#.
To Make a Change
(Edits or Cancellations)
- Log into your reservation by clicking HERE
- Click the RED Quick Link “Contact Housing Director”
- Complete the form, click “Send Request” at the bottom
- Please allow 2-3 business days for your request to be completed
- Once the edit/cancellation has been made in AES, you will receive an auto-email from [email protected]
- If your preferred hotel is SOLD OUT, please add your request to the waitlist. Rooms may come available, but are not guaranteed. In the meantime, we recommend booking at another NCVA Hotel with availability.
- If NO notification has been received, then rooms have NOT become available yet.
- If rooms do become available, you will receive an email notification. In this email, you will have the choice to ‘Secure Your Room(s)’ or ‘Decline Room(s)’.
- When you receive this Waitlist Notification Email, you will have 2 DAYS to secure your room(s), otherwise the notification will expire.
*Need to cancel your block of rooms? There may be teams still looking for rooms and would really appreciate the opportunity to utilize your unused rooms. Thank you in advance.
*Missed the cut-off date to book at the NCVA rate? Some hotels are able to extend the group rate, but not always.
*Don’t see a hotel on the list that you prefer? We would be happy to make contact to secure the best rate for you!
If you need further assistance, our in-house Housing Director, Kylie Woodruff, would be happy to help. [email protected]
*Please note that each club/team must submit the following form after reservations are made in order to be marked as accepted into a tournament. This required form must be completed online, please click the link below “Required Hotel Form”.