This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
- Click here to log into your account
- Select USAV Data Import – this will allow you to import your players to add to rosters. Once imported, the system will tell you how many members were added and/or updated. The login to initiate the import is the same as the club administrator’s membership login to Webpoint
- Select Enter event
- Select event name to begin registering
- Verify the event requirements by division – click REGISTER TEAMS (at the top of the page)
- Make division selections, click UPDATE
- Click Build Roster next to team name. At the end of each Build roster session, you are prompted back to this page.
- Assign staff to event roster by selected them from the drop downs & selecting their positions
- Assign players to event roster by choosing them from the list of eligible players at the bottom, use the check box on the far right under “Add” – then select “Update Roster”
- Once your roster is updated, select Continue. The system will then verify that all roster requirements are met and allow you to continue.
- If you have another roster to build, select Build Roster for that team. If not, select Continue.
- Confirmation page – Click Continue
- Payment Page
- If mailing a check, please print the provided entry form and submit a copy with your check
- If submitting payment online, please select Pay by Credit.
- You will repeat this process for each event
**When you login to modify event rosters, you can edit by clicking on Teams or from my events.
Register as a member
The links provided below are for the 2015-2016 season
Prior to registering for the 2015-2016 season, please note the following items:
- If registering a junior player, you must be the parent/legal guardian of the minor who will be participating
- If registering a junior player, please put the player’s name and date of birth when asked for the Member Information
- Please use member’s legal name (Do not use Liz instead of Elizabeth or Bobby instead of Robert)
- All participants must be registered online prior to attending any tryout, practice or sanctioned event
- All NCVA members: When registering online with NCVA, even though it is not a required field, please be sure to provide a phone number.
- Once a registration is accepted, it is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- If you choose to register for a tryout membership, the cost of that membership is not applicable towards a full membership.
New to NCVA Club Program?
Go here if you have never participated in a club program with the NCVA.
Renewing your member registration?
Go here if you have participated in a club with NCVA in the past.
Need some help?
Go here if you are having trouble with your account registration process.
USA Volleyball Login
The links provided below are for the 2015-2016 season
All current season members – Allows you to access your profile, forms and make updates. NOTE: If you would like to register for the 2015-2016 season, please go to Register as a Member. Having problems logging into your profile? We are here to help!USAV Webpoint Login
NCVA Memberships are valid from September 1 to August 31 on a yearly basis. The NCVA online system will reset every year on September 1. At this time, all NCVA memberships will need to be renewed. A full season membership for both adults and juniors is $70.00 per person, annually.
Anyone may register to be a member of the NCVA with no limits to age, sex. ethnicity, etc. All members must register and pay online with a credit/debit card. An NCVA Membership is not valid until information is entered, verified, and the NCVA Office receives payment. The NCVA also reserves the right to reject memberships to any individual. In such cases, any information received by the NCVA will be deleted.
It is the policy of the Regional Volleyball Associations (RVAs) that any club/entity intending to hire or use registered individuals in any sanctioned junior volleyball events and/or activities (some examples of events or activities that can be sanctioned with regional approval are: tournaments, practices, clinics, tryouts, and fundraisers) will accept and abide by this background screening policy. The following individuals, 18 years of age or older, will be screened: Club directors, club administrators, team reps, coaches, chaperones, and trainers who intend to register, affiliate and/or participate with a junior volleyball club or team in a RVA. Any official 18 or older who intends to work a junior sanctioned event will also be screened with the exception of a junior player. Each RVA may also choose to require other members (such as Tournament Directors) of their organization to submit to and pass a background screen in order to affiliate with their organization. Additionally, the club/entity will enforce the penalties resulting from a negative background screening report. Failure to do so is grounds for automatic suspension of membership privileges to participate in RVA/USA sanctioned junior events and/or activities. All disqualified individuals have the right to dispute the findings of the background screening directly with the RVA’s approved Background Screen Vendor.
The RVAs of USA will not register, or allow to be registered, any individual who refuses to consent to a background screen if he/she intends to affiliate and/or participate with a junior club or team in the RVA. Junior members are any members under the age of 18. A background screen will not be required for those individuals who will be classified only as junior players or those individuals not registered, affiliated and/or participating with a junior volleyball club or team in a RVA. For those regions that allow individuals under 18 to be an assistant coach, any individual who is not yet 18 years old and who is in a non-player role affiliated with a junior club must be background screened immediately upon reaching 18 years of age. A 30-day grace period shall apply from the date of the 18th birthday in order to allow time for the background screening to be processed. During the 30-day grace period, the same restrictions apply to the individual and should be enforced as are in place for junior coaches regarding supervision by a qualified adult. It is the responsibility of the individual, club and region to identify the individuals in this situation and to meet the background screening requirement. Upon the conclusion of the 30-day grace period, the individual may not participate in a non-player role affiliated with a junior club unless the background screening requirement is met.
Club directors and team representatives (Adult Division league) can manage their players, teams and club information online. They may also register and pay for tournaments using the online registration system.
To learn how to start your own club, please visit the Start A Club page.
You can also access important information by reading our Handbooks. These are found under each division above. (Girls, Boys, Adults)
Q: I can’t remember my login
A: We use a system called Webpoint. Please “Request a Login” when you renew your child’s membership. It is one of the three options on the left side when you first get to Webpoint. This will give you the information needed to login to your account and renew the membership.
Q: It’s telling me my information is not found
A: If you know the member was registered last season, please make sure that you are requesting a login. If you try to login (by clicking the “Login” button) and then click on “Did you forget your Username/Password, Click Here” way at the top, that will not work. You need to first establish a username and password. For this your need to click of “Request a Login” on the left.
Q: Which Membership options do I choose?
A: If you know your child will make a team somewhere, the easiest is to do the $60 full junior membership. Once you have registered AND PAID, you are done with the registration process and will be covered for membership for clinics, tryouts, practices and tournaments.
Q: Why shouldn’t I select a club when registering my child?
A: PICKING A CLUB WITH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE SELECTED TO PLAY FOR THAT CLUB. You should select “Undecided” and then once your child is offered, and accepts, an offer from a specific club, you must go back in and select the correct club. Once you select a club, you cannot change this in the system, NCVA must do this. Again, choosing a club during the registration process does not mean that your child will become a member of this club.
Q: It says that I need to register with USAV but you are NCVA?
A: NCVA is one of the 40 RVA (Regional Volleyball Associations) of USA Volleyball, so essentially we’re the Northern California Chapter. If you register with us, you are registering with them! Click here to see why NCVA and USAV are the “Right Choice!” and to see the benefits gained when registering with NCVA / USA Volleyball.
Q: How do I print my membership card?
A: Select “Login.” Once you sign in, click on the “Print Membership Card” link on the left. Do a “Print Preview” on your computer and select the last page, as the membership card is located at the bottom.
Q: How do I change from Undecided to a club?
A: Select “Login.” Once you sign in, click on the “My Information” link on the left.Once on this page, choose a club from the drop-down menu in the right column, then click “Edit Contact Info” at the bottom of the page. You may only choose a club once. If you choose the wrong club, you contact [email protected] in order to get this changed. Please email with the name and date of birth of the member. If this club change occurs after the signing date has passed, NCVA must contact the current club director to ensure that the member has not signed a Letter of Commitment with that club, per the NCVA Tryout Policy.