Power League #1 (17/18s)
This page has been created to communicate the most up to date information regarding the Power League #1 tournament for 17s/18s at the San Mateo Event Center on January 8-9, 2022.
To prepare for this tournament, please note the following information:
State of California guidelines will be in place. All attendees over the age of 2 years must provide one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination or proof of negative COVID test result.
- A digital or physical copy of the vaccination card is accepted.
- If unvaccinated, your Covid test must be administered as follows:
- Teams playing Saturday:
- Antigen (rapid) test must be taken on Friday, January 7, 2022.
- PCR test must be taken no earlier than Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
- Teams playing Sunday:
- Antigen (rapid) test must be taken on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
- PCR test must be taken no earlier than Thursday, January 6, 2022.
- Teams playing Saturday:
- Home tests are accepted with the following requirements:
- Please take a photo with your phone, that shows the time and date of the photo,
- Your name must be written on the home test along with the time and date the test was taken to match the photo.
- All attendees 18 years of age and older must provide a valid ID along with one of the above to enter the building.
The following protocols are to be observed during the event:
- Masks are required to be worn properly at all times while indoors. That includes players on the court. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the event without the option to return.
- Masks may only be removed when eating or drinking.
- No handshakes between teams before or after the match.
- No switching sides between sets.
- Hand sanitizer will be at each score table for anyone to use at any time.
- Please remember to social distance when possible and wash your hands frequently.
COVID related questions may be emailed to [email protected]
Please make sure to register to enter the event center. Athletes and Coaches listed on the Event Roster do not need to register.
Please check in upon arrival on the morning of play. There is no team check-in
Please make sure to have all COVID-19 requirements for everyone on your Roster. That means proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test result.
Families and attendees may check in with their proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test results to pick up wristbands for the event as well. Save time and check-in Friday to make your Saturday morning arrival smooth.
The American Grill inside the event center will be open at 7:30 AM serving drip coffee and some breakfast items. A food trailer will be open outside with food available for purchase as well.
NO outside food or drink is allowed inside the buildings.
Parking and Tailgating
The schedule for this weekend’s event has been posted online.