May 28 - 30, 2022
@the Grounds • Capital Sports Center • Sacramento Convention Center
Registration Deadline: April 18, 2022
Team Entry: $600
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
12, 14/13, 16/15, 18/17
12 room nights for a three day event.
Example: 4 rooms booked for three nights.
Schedule & Results
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
|May 28-30, 2022 (Girls)|
|May 28-30, 2022 (Boys)|
This year the Bay View Classic will be held in the following venues:
- @the Grounds, Roseville
- Capital Sports Center
- Sacramento Convention Center
Please observe the following requirements while attending the tournament:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Team “tailgating” in and around the convention center is to be determined due to potential local COVID-19 restrictions.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- No outside food is allowed in the convention center.
Team Check In
Check-in at the Tournament Desk
Friday, May 27, 2022 – 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag during the hours above.
Pick up your wristbands early by stopping during the hours above to avoid any delays getting in on the first day of the tournament!
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Friday, May 13, 2022.
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.