May 27-29, 2023
Roebbelen Center @the Grounds in Roseville
Join us for the REVAMPED end-of-season tournament!
Scavenger Hunt for athletes
Open Courts for future athletes to practice their volleyball skills
Award shirts for 1st place teams in each bracket, provided by our amazing Sponsor, No Dinx Apparel!
Junior National Bound Team Divisions!
Where: Capital Sports Center
Address: 5209 Luce Ave, McClellan Park, CA 95652
Registration Deadline: May 1, 2023
Team Entry: $600
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
12, 14/13, 16/15, 18/17
Schedule & Results
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
May 27-29, 2023 (Girls)
May 27-29, 2023 (Boys)
- Concessionaires will be open outside. Athletes and teams are allowed to bring outside food but any camping out, personal chairs, tables, coolers, etc. will need to be set up outside. There are also NO Eazy up tents or umbrellas allowed outside.
- Parking is $10 per car, per day – cash only.
- Absolutely NO food or drink – besides water – is allowed inside of the gym.
*These passes are for players and coaches who are not currently an NCVA member (Summer Memberships DO NOT apply)*
Team Check In
Please check back for Check-in Information
- Please check in online in TM2Sign, starting Wednesday, May 24 @ 1:00 PM
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag on Saturday, May 27.
- Pick up your wristbands upon arrival, starting May 27 @ 7:00 AM
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Friday, May 26, 2023.
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.