Junior Club Information
Starting a Junior Club is an easier task than you think!
Starting a successful volleyball program only takes the passion and spirit of one person, like you. The NCVA wants to help you get on the right foot from the start. By reading through the information below, you will be able to start a new Junior Club within the NCVA in no time at all.
- BEFORE CHOOSING A CLUB NAME
- Your club name must be approved by NCVA.
- Please make sure to submit your NEW CLUB REQUEST before setting up accounts, emails, etc. (see link in orange below)
- There are many times that a new club name request comes through and the name chosen either already exists within our Region, or it may be too similar to an existing club. Having too much of a similar name to an existing club will cause confusion with registrations and information on site at tournaments.
- CLUB FEES
- There are no team/club fees for new clubs to join our Region!
- Your club only pays for the Team Registration fees for the events that you sign up for.
- USAV/NCVA Memberships are required for each individual for participation.
- Adults participating in the Junior club program must pass a background screening and complete their SafeSport Certification.
- REVIEW THE HANDBOOK
- Reading the Handbook for the division that you would like to enter is a great way to get started.
- The Handbook provides you with all the information on leagues, fees, schedules, entry forms, registration tips, and more.
- Handbooks can be found on the Forms page, and each Division page.
We are here to help, so if you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]!