2021 SEASON’S TWO-DAY EVENT
- May 1-2, 2021 at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center
- AM Wave: 8:00 AM
- PM Wave: 3:00 PM
- AM WAVE:
- PM WAVE:
- All attendees (ages 10 and up) must provide a negative COVID test result, Proof of Vaccination, or Doctor’s release.
- COVID Test (PCR or Rapid Antigen) must be administered the week of the event.
- Question? Email [email protected]
- Team Rep must provide the information for their Roster at the time of check-in/Team Bag pick-up.
- Spectators must provide their information at the time of picking up their wristbands.
- Masks are required to be worn properly at all times (ages 2 and up).
- Online check-in will begin at 7:00 PM, Thursday, April 29.
- Team Bag pick-up / Team Check-in:
- Friday, April 30, 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Tournament Desk in the Main Lobby of the Convention Center.
- We ask that only ONE Team Rep approach the Tournament Desk.
- 2 spectators per rostered individual.
- Wristband pick up: Friday, April 30, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Tournament Desk
- REGISTER HERE
2021 SEASON INFO
At this time NCVA will not have a full Premier League, but we will offer events in June as long as we have approval from the Local County Health Authorities.
Please visit the Events Page for tournament information.