June 11-12, 2022
Capital Sports Center
Registration Deadline: June 3, 2022
Team Entry: $250
12, 14/13, 16/15, 18/17
Schedule & Results
View Final Finishes in the table below.
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
Masks are optional – Testing and proof of vaccination are not required to attend Bay View Classic.
|June 11-12, 2022|
Site: Capital Sports Center
Team Check In
Please check in on-site Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Please check in online in TM2Sign, starting Wednesday, June 8 @ 1:00 PM
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag on Saturday, June 11.
- Pick up your wristbands upon arrival.
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.