January 8 - 9, 2022
November 29, 2021
Santa Clara Convention Center
Team Entry: $950
The registration deadline is almost here!
Don't miss out — be sure your teams are registered before November 29th!
8 room nights for a two day event.
Example: 4 rooms booked for two nights.
Divisions offered, in order of strength, are:
Open | USA | No Dinx
|January 8-9, 2022|
|12 No Dinx||N/A|
|13 No Dinx||N/A|
This year the NCVA / No Dinx Far Westerns will be held in the Santa Clara Convention Center. Please observe the following requirements while attending the Far Westerns tournment:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Team “tailgating” in and around the convention center is to be determined due to potential local COVID-19 restrictions.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- NO outside food is allowed in the convention center.
All attendees are required to abide by the rules of the Santa Clara Convention Center. Violation of these rules can result in sanctions against the team. For specific Santa Clara Convention Center rules, visit our venues page.
Hotels - Support the Sport
Housing Reservations are now open – book your rooms today!
Check-in at the Tournament Desk in the Main Lobby of the Santa Clara Convention Center Friday January 7th, 2022 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag during the hours above.
Pick up your wristbands early by stopping during the hours above to avoid any delays getting in on the first day of the tournament!
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Monday, December 25, 2021
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.
If you complete these steps and TM2 is still flagging players/coaches, it is because they are missing a requirement in SportsEngine like SafeSport, Waivers, Background, etc. There are some rare cases where you have everything, and it still flags them. That is an SE internal system issue at that point.
- NO DINX – OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT APPAREL
- MICHEAL HALL PHOTOGRAPHY
More information to come!
Far Westerns Recruiting Combine
Championship Combines, in partnership with the NCVA, is proud to present the 2022 NCVA / No Dinx Boys’ Far Westerns Recruiting Combine
- January 7, 2022 at the Santa Clara Convention Center
- 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- This is a video combine – All players/drill/play will be filmed and recorded.
- The recording link and player contact information will be sent to every Men’s College Volleyball program in the USA.
- A Recruiting Education Talk will be provided by a former 3 time DI All American and 15 year Division I head coach.
- Cost is $109.00
The 2022 NCVA / No Dinx Boys Far Western will be held in the Santa Clara Convention Center on January 8-9, 2022.
The annual NCVA / No Dinx Boys Far Western is scheduled for play at the Santa Clara Convention Center (Santa Clara, CA). We have teams competing in both the AM and PM waves.
This allows us to accept approximately 75 officials including National referees, Junior National referees, National and Jr. National candidates, local Regional officials, Regional officials from other regions, and referee chair-recommended Provisional officials.
In order to officiate at the NCVA / No Dinx Boys Far Western, you must be a current USA Volleyball member in good standing, completed SafeSport, and have passed a background screening.
Please register through your local USA Volleyball region. To Register for the event, please use TM2Sign.com.
Some water and snacks will be provided, but please remember to bring those snacks and additional water you need to stay energized and hydrated.
The NCVA / No Dinx Boys Far Western provides a complimentary shared hotel room for all officials at various hotels throughout Reno and Sparks for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You will be given your hotel information the week of the tournament that you work.
In addition to your hotel, officials with National, Jr. National, and Regional ratings working the entire event will be paid $650-$725 each weekend, for an estimated 6-8 matches on Days 1 and 2, and 4-6 matches on Day 3 (otherwise prorated).
Officials will be paid per match. The breakdown of the payrates for the Sierra National Qualifier can be found here.
Please arrange your own transportation to and from the playing sites. The tournament will not be operating a courtesy vehicle to/from the hotel and playing venues for those out-of-town officials who do not have a vehicle.
Please bring your complete officiating uniform — standard white, blue, or gray official’s shirt, navy blue slacks, black belt, white socks, white tennis shoes.