January 8 - 9, 2022
November 29, 2021
Santa Clara Convention Center
Team Entry: $950
8 room nights for a two day event.
Example: 4 rooms booked for two nights.
Schedule & Results
Please see TM2 for live schedule and court map.
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
State of California guidelines will be in place. All attendees over the age of 2 years must provide one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination or proof of negative COVID test result.
- A digital or physical copy of the vaccination card is accepted.
- If unvaccinated, your Covid test must be administered as follows:
- Antigen (rapid) test must be taken on Friday, January 7, 2022.
- PCR test must be taken no earlier than Wednesday, January 5 , 2022.
- Home tests are accepted with the following requirements:
- Please take a photo with your phone, that shows the time and date of the photo,
- Your name must be written on the home test along with the time and date the test was taken to match the photo.
- All attendees 18 years of age and older must provide a valid ID along with one of the above to enter the building.
The following protocols are to be observed during the event:
- Masks are required to be worn properly at all times while indoors. That includes players on the court. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the event without the option to return.
- Masks may only be removed when eating or drinking.
- No handshakes between teams before or after the match.
- No switching sides between sets.
- Hand sanitizer will be at each score table for anyone to use at any time.
- Please remember to social distance when possible and wash your hands frequently.
COVID related questions may be emailed to [email protected]
Divisions offered, in order of strength, are:
Open | USA | No Dinx
The NoDinx / NCVA Boys Far Westerns will follow the USA Volleyball procedure for breaking ties to determine a Pool Finish.
|12/13 No Dinx (All Results)|
|MVVC 12 Red||1|
|Bay to Bay 13-1||2|
|MVVC 13 Black||3|
|Academy 12 HP Tyler||4|
|Bay to Bay 13-Premier||5|
|Core 14 Elite||1|
|14 USA (All Results)|
|MVVC 14 Red||1|
|United 14 Arete||3|
|MVVC 14 Black||5|
|Bay to Bay 14-1||5|
|15 Open (All Results)|
|Bay to Bay 15-1||1|
|NCVC 15-1 Blue||2|
|MVVC 15 Red||3|
|15 USA (All Results)|
|MVVC 15 Black||1|
|Bay to Bay 15 Premier||2|
|MVVC 15 National||3|
|Bay to Bay 15 Club||4|
|United 15 Arete||5|
|16 Open (All Results)|
|Bay to Bay 16-1||1|
|MVVC 16 Red||2|
|Bay to Bay 16-Premier||3|
|Red Rock Boys 16-Taylor||4|
|NCVC 16-1 Blue||5|
|16 USA (All Results)|
|United 16 Black||1|
|MVVC 16 Black||2|
|BAVC 16 Black Wendy||3|
|Slainte 16 Platinum||4|
|Bay to Bay 16-Club||5|
|Ku `Ikahi 16R RoShamBo||5|
|MVVC 16 National||5|
|17 Open (All Results)|
|MVVC 17 Red||1|
|Bay to Bay 17-1||2|
|Ku `Ikahi 17R Roshambo||3|
|17 USA (All Results)|
|MVVC 17 Black||1|
|Bay to Bay 17 Premier||2|
|MVVC 17 National||3|
|Bay to Bay 17 Club||4|
|18 Open (All Results)|
|Bay to Bay 18-1||1|
|MVVC 18 Red||2|
|NCVC 18-1 Blue||4|
|Core 18 Elite||5|
|18 USA (All Results)|
|Bay to Bay 18-Premier||1|
|MVVC 18 Black||2|
|Academy 18 HP Boys Zach||3|
|Aspire 18 Gladiators||3|
|BAVC 18 Black Sebastian||5|
|Rage 18 Carl||5|
|Red Rock Boys 18-Jason||5|
|Slainte 18 Platinum||5|
This year the NCVA / No Dinx Far Westerns will be held in the Santa Clara Convention Center. Please observe the following requirements while attending the Far Westerns tournment:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Team “tailgating” in and around the convention center is to be determined due to potential local COVID-19 restrictions.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- Personal chairs and blankets will be permitted inside on the concourse only.
- No outside food is allowed in the convention center.
- The convention center will have food and coffee carts available inside.
- Parking is located in the parking structure, not in the Great America parking lot.
All attendees are required to abide by the rules of the Santa Clara Convention Center. Violation of these rules can result in sanctions against the team. For specific Santa Clara Convention Center rules, visit our venues page.
Hotels - Support the Sport
Housing Reservations are now open – book your rooms today!
Check-in at the Tournament Desk in the Main Lobby of the Santa Clara Convention Center Friday January 7th, 2022 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- Make sure to have all COVID-19 requirements for everyone on your Roster. That means proof of vaccination or proof of negative Covid-19 test result.
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag during the hours above.
Families and attendees may check in with their proof of vaccination or proof of negative Covid-19 test results to pick up wristbands for the event as well. Save time and check-in Friday to make your Saturday morning arrival smooth.
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Monday, December 25, 2021
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.
If you complete these steps and TM2 is still flagging players/coaches, it is because they are missing a requirement in SportsEngine like SafeSport, Waivers, Background, etc. There are some rare cases where you have everything, and it still flags them. That is an SE internal system issue at that point.
- NO DINX – OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT APPAREL
- MICHEAL HALL PHOTOGRAPHY
More information to come!
Far Westerns Recruiting Combine
Championship Combines, in partnership with the NCVA, is proud to present the 2022 NCVA / No Dinx Boys’ Far Westerns Recruiting Combine
- January 7, 2022 at the Santa Clara Convention Center
- 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- This is a video combine – All players/drill/play will be filmed and recorded.
- The recording link and player contact information will be sent to every Men’s College Volleyball program in the USA.
- A Recruiting Education Talk will be provided by a former 3 time DI All American and 15 year Division I head coach.
- Cost is $109.00
The 2022 NCVA / No Dinx Boys Far Western will be held in the Santa Clara Convention Center on January 8-9, 2022.
The annual NCVA / No Dinx Boys Far Western is scheduled for play at the Santa Clara Convention Center (Santa Clara, CA). We have teams competing in both the AM and PM waves.
This allows us to accept approximately 75 officials including National referees, Junior National referees, National and Jr. National candidates, local Regional officials, Regional officials from other regions, and referee chair-recommended Provisional officials.
In order to officiate at the NCVA / No Dinx Boys Far Western, you must be a current USA Volleyball member in good standing, completed SafeSport, and have passed a background screening.
Please register through your local USA Volleyball region. To Register for the event, please use TM2Sign.com.
Some water and snacks will be provided, but please remember to bring those snacks and additional water you need to stay energized and hydrated.
The NCVA / No Dinx Boys Far Western provides a complimentary shared hotel room for all officials at various hotels throughout Reno and Sparks for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You will be given your hotel information the week of the tournament that you work.
In addition to your hotel, officials with National, Jr. National, and Regional ratings working the entire event will be paid $650-$725 each weekend, for an estimated 6-8 matches on Days 1 and 2, and 4-6 matches on Day 3 (otherwise prorated).
Officials will be paid per match. The breakdown of the payrates for the Sierra National Qualifier can be found here.
Please arrange your own transportation to and from the playing sites. The tournament will not be operating a courtesy vehicle to/from the hotel and playing venues for those out-of-town officials who do not have a vehicle.
Please bring your complete officiating uniform — standard white, blue, or gray official’s shirt, navy blue slacks, black belt, white socks, white tennis shoes.