January 8 – 9, 2022
(Saturday – Sunday)
Santa Clara Convention Center
Team Entry: $950
Divisions offered, in order of strength, are:
Open | USA | No Dinx
|January 8-9, 2022|
|12 No Dinx||N/A||TBD|
|13 No Dinx||N/A||TBD|
This year the NCVA / No Dinx Far Westerns will be held in the Santa Clara Convention Center. Please observe the following requirements while attending the Far Westerns tournment:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Team “tailgating” in and around the convention center is to be determined due to potential local COVID-19 restrictions.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- NO outside food is allowed in the convention center.
Santa Clara Convention Center Parking Fees: TBA
Hotels - Support the Sport
When using Convention Centers and other such venues, we are required to prove the hotel nights used by attendees of these events in each of the cities. The more room nights we can prove, the higher rank we gain in priority for reserving these facilities. If we are unable to provide a certain number of room nights, some highly sought-after weekends will be unavailable to NCVA Tournaments. By increasing the number of room nights actually used for our events, NCVA and Tournament Housing Services (THS) are able to prove to the host cities that our event has an extremely positive impact on their local economy.
As the tournament approaches, this section will be updated with more information.
Check-in at the Tournament Desk in the Main Lobby of the Santa Clara Convention Center
Friday January 7th, 2022 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag during the hours above.
Pick up your wristbands early by stopping during the hours above to avoid any delays getting in on the first day of the tournament!
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Friday, January 7th, 2022.
Complete the following steps to validate your roster in TM2:
If you complete these following steps and it is still flagging players/coaches, it is because they are missing a requirement in SportsEngine like SafeSport, Waivers, Background, etc. There are some rare cases where you have everything, and it still flags them. That is an SE internal system issue at that point.
- Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club on SportsEngine. You do this by searching them up in your “directory” and clicking on their name, clicking “memberships,” where you will see your club name on that screen. If you do not see your club name, you will have to send them a club assignment request.
- Once you confirm players/coaches are on your roster, go to TM2sign, go to your “members” tab, click on “import member,” and click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching up players/coaches’ names. If you already built your roster, please delete it and start fresh. There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; you’re going to want to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on validate, and the system should validate your roster.
- NO DINX – OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT APPAREL
- MICHEAL HALL PHOTOGRAPHY
More information to come!
College Recruiting Combine
Championship Combines, in partnership with the NCVA, is proud to present the 2022 NCVA / No Dinx Far Westerns Recruiting Combine
- April 2022 at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center
- Dates and Times are TBD, please check back!
- This is a College Coach Attended and Video Recorded Combine!
- Video and Player Information Packet sent to EVERY NCAA Division I, Division II, Division III, NAIA, and Junior College program in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana.
Registration Link Coming Soon!