June 15-16, 2024
Capital Sports Center (CSC), McClellan
Registration Deadline: May 13th, 2024
Team Entry: $300
Open and Club:
*International teams will be competing in the 17/18 Division*
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
Our photography sponsor, Micheal Hall, will be on site at the Sacramento Convention Center and available to photograph for you! Visit his site to learn more.
All divisions will play both days.
Playing Sites: Capital Sports Center (CSC), McClellan
Seeding & Seeding Appeals
The 17/18s Kickoff will be seeded from the same age group from the 2022-2023 season.
Example: Your club has a 18-1 team playing in the 2023-2024 season and you had a 17-1 team that played in the 2022-2023 season, then the 17-1 results will be used.
Although: If your club has a 18-1 team playing in the 2023-2024 season but did not have a 17-1 team in 2022-2023, this 18-1 team would be considered an “unseeded” team.
Going into Power League after California Kickoff
All unseeded teams will be re-seeded by the NCVA for a final seeding of the Power League Qualifier for 2023-2024.
Teams wishing to use their 17/18s Kickoff Results for seeding into the Power League seeded teams must participate in the Open Division. 17/18s Kickoff Head-to-Head Results for teams participating in the Club Division will only move their team within the unseeded teams.
All registered teams can appeal their seeding for the 17/18s Kickoff.
- Deadline to appeal for 17/18s Kickoff: TBA
Power League Qualifier
An appeal for PLQ is for unseeded teams who did not play in the California Kickoff.
- Deadline to appeal for Power League Qualifier: TBA
The NCVA Girls Summer Kickoff will be held at the Capital Sports Center (CSC) in McClellan.
Please observe the following requirements while attending the tournament:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- NO outside food is allowed in the site.
Team Check In
Check-in at the Tournament Desk of your assigned play site on your first day of play.
No Friday Night Check-In
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- One Coach or Team Rep per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag upon arrival on your first day of play.
- Pick up your wristbands upon arrival at your assigned playing site on your first day of play.
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Thursday, June 14, 2024.
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.
2023 NCVA California Kickoff Recruiting Combine
Championship Combines is focused on creating the opportunity for players to demonstrate their volleyball skills and for college coaches to evaluate recruits in a quick and economical manner. The Combine format leans towards individual/position/group drills, as opposed team play. This allows the college coaches the ability to see multiple repetitions of specific skills, while also reducing the risk of injuries which can often occur in team competition.