January 6, 2024
San Mateo Event Center
Registration Deadline: December 4, 2023
Team Entry: $300
11/12 • 13/14
Schedule & Results
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
Divisions - TBA
|January 14, 2023|
2022 Top Finishes
|MVVC 12 White||1|
|MVVC 12 Pink||2|
|Empire Black 12-1||3|
|MVVC 14 White||1|
|Diablo 13-1 Black||3|
|Dynamix 13 Black||3|
|MVVC 15 White||1|
|MVVC 15 Pink||2|
|MVVC 16 Pink||3|
This year the NCVA Kickstart will be held in the San Mateo Event Center. Please observe the following requirements while attending the Kickstart tournment:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- NO outside food is allowed in the convention center.
- Tailgate tickets are on sale now and can be purchased via our website Parking & Directions – San Mateo County Event Center (smcec.co)
Team Check In
Check-in at the Tournament Desk.
Date and Time are TBD, please check back.
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag during the hours above.
Pick up your wristbands early by stopping during the hours above to avoid any delays getting in on the first day of the tournament!
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Friday, January 5, 2024.
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.