March 19 & 20, 2022
Capital Sports Center
Registration Deadline: February 7, 2022
Team Entry: $300
March 19: 12s & 16s
March 20: 14s & 18s
9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST
Schedule & Results
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
What's all this Madness?
March Madness isn’t your normal tournament! It runs on a completely different format:
- Horn promptly at 8:00 AM
- NO TIMEOUTS!
- A running timer clock will be located at the Tournament Desk.
- Two (2)- 9 minute sets with 3 minutes in between sets.
- 1 Minute horn reminder when games will be starting up again.
- 9 minutes between matches for teams to switch to playing/reffing including warm up time.
- 30 minute break between rounds, then reshuffle pools and run through again.
- Only points matter. That will determine seeding for brackets.
- Bracket Play, normal 2 out of 3, USA Volleyball Rules. (Not Times)
It’s like speed dating, but for volleyball!
This year’s March Madness will be held in the Capital Sports Center. Please observe the following requirements while attending the tournament:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Team “tailgating” in and around the convention center is to be determined due to potential local COVID-19 restrictions.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- No outside food is allowed in the convention center.
Team Check In
Check-in at the Tournament Desk
NO CHECK IN ON FRIDAY - Please check in upon arrival on your assigned day of play, either Saturday March 19 or Sunday March 20
- NO CHECK IN ON FRIDAY.
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag during the hours above.
Pick up your wristbands early by stopping during the hours above to avoid any delays getting in on the first day of the tournament!
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Friday, March 4, 2022.
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.
Hotels - Support the Sport
Housing opens on January 6, 2022 at 9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST
More details coming soon!