February 18-19-20, 2023
San Mateo Event Center • @the Grounds
Registration Deadline: January 16, 2023 @5:00pm
Team Entry: $875
Girls Power Pools:
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
12 room nights for a three day event.
Example: 4 rooms booked for three nights.
Schedule & Results
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
Playing Sites: San Mateo Event Center and The Grounds, Roseville
|February 18-19-20, 2023|
|11||The Grounds, Roseville||AM||TBD||TBD|
|12||The Grounds, Roseville||AM||TBD||TBD|
|13||The Grounds, Roseville||AM||TBD||TBD|
|14||San Mateo Event Center||AM||TBD||TBD|
|15||The Grounds, Roseville||PM||TBD||TBD|
|16||San Mateo Event Center||PM||TBD||TBD|
|17||The Grounds, Roseville||PM||TBD||TBD|
|18||San Mateo Event Center||PM||TBD||TBD|
This year the NCVA /No Dinx Presidents Day tournament will be held in the following locations:
- San Mateo Event Center
- Tailgate tickets are on sale now and can be purchased via our website Parking & Directions – San Mateo County Event Center (smcec.co)
- @the Grounds, Roseville
Please observe the following requirements while attending the tournament:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- NO outside food is allowed in the convention center.
Team Check In
Check-in at the Tournament Desk of your assigned playing site on the first day of play.
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag.
Pick up your wristbands on the first day of play.
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Friday, February 17, 2023
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.
2023 NCVA Presidents Day Recruiting Combine
Championship Combines is focused on creating the opportunity for players to demonstrate their volleyball skills and for college coaches to evaluate recruits in a quick and economical manner. The Combine format leans towards individual/position/group drills, as opposed team play. This allows the college coaches the ability to see multiple repetitions of specific skills, while also reducing the risk of injuries which can often occur in team competition.
San Mateo Event Center: February 17, 2023 – 6:30 PM check in – 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Cost: $120.00 per athlete
- open to any 8th-grade and high school-age player (FEMALE ONLY), regardless if they are participating in the NCVA President’s Day tournament or not.
The NCVA President’s Day Recruiting Combine is a College Coach attended and VIDEO Combine!
- Because there are a number of large President’s Day tournaments across the country, we will film the Combine.
- The Combine film will be sent to every college volleyball program in CA/OR/WA/NV/AZ.
- College coaches will be invited to attend from NCAA DI/DII/DII-NAIA-Junior College schools in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona!
- All players and drills will be filmed.