Required and Recommended Materials & Attire
Required Officiating Materials
- Whistle – Fox 40 or similar on a lanyard.
- Cards – Yellow and Red
- Coin for flipping.
- Timing Device – watch, etc. – must have a second hand.
- Current rule book.
- Ball pump and pressure gauge.
- Chain to measure net height.
Recommended Officiating Materials
- Set of flags for lines usage.
- Half Dozen 3×5 cards for notes.
- A small carrying bag for the above listed equipment.
Required Officiating Attire
- Shirt: all white polo style shirt with “Volleyball Certified Official” logo on the left sleeve. The uniform shirt should be clean and wrinkle free.
- Slacks: Pressed or ironed navy-blue slacks.
- Shoes: all white leather. Shoes should be clean and/or polished.
- Belt: black or dark navy-blue leather belt.
- Socks: white crew
Recommended Officiating Attire
- Vest: white, sleeveless sweater vest worn over a uniform shirt (may also be worn during the match).
- Sweater: white V-Neck pullover with embroidered designation on the left check. (may also be worn during the match)
- Jacket: white windbreak type of jacket (should not be worn during the match).
- Other: phone and other electronic devices should not be worn on the stand.