Congratulations To The Following Teams On Accepting Bids To 18’s Nationals!
A4 Volley – A4 Volley 18 Joaco
Bakersfield Volleyball Club – 18-Judy
Dig This! Volleyball Club – 18 Black-Jaz
Mountain View Volleyball – 18 Red
Pulse Volleyball Club – 18 Black
Rage – 18 Cory and Katie
Rage Westside – VBC 18 Michelle
SoCal Athletics Volleyball – SoCal VBC 18-Iona
Xceleration Volleyball – Xceleration 18 BluT
March 4-6, 2022
Reno Sparks Convention Center
Registration Deadline: January 24, 2022
Team Entry: $975
18 Open • 18 USA
18 Liberty • 18 American
Schedule & Results
NCVA Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to abide by the following codes of conduct and behavior. Violations of these codes may include removal from the event in addition to potential penalties against the team you are affiliated with including, but not limited to removing the team from the event and awarding last place points.
Event Staff and Qualifier Manual
This year, USA Volleyball has added a new division: Liberty.
Divisions offered, in order of strength , are:
Open | National | USA | Liberty | American | No Dinx
The NCVA Sierra National Qualifier will follow the USA Volleyball procedure for breaking ties to determine a Pool Finish.
This year the NCVA / No Dinx Sierra National Qualifier will be held in the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. Please observe the following requirements while attending the tournament:
- All attendees must be on an Official Team Roster or be registered through our Guest Registration system.
- Team “tailgating” in and around the convention center is to be determined due to potential local COVID-19 restrictions.
- Chairs are provided around the courts for attendees.
- No outside food is allowed in the convention center.
Team Check In
Check-in at the Tournament Desk in the Main Lobby of the Reno-Sparks Convention Center
Thursday, March 3, 2022 – 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Please check in online in TM2Sign.
- One person per team is allowed to approach the Tournament Desk to pick up the team bag during the hours above.
Pick up your wristbands early by stopping during the hours above to avoid any delays getting in on the first day of the tournament!
Rosters are open for editing until 9:00 PM, Friday, February 18, 2022.
Building your rosters requires use of both SportsEngine and TM2
Step 1: SportsEngine
Confirm that all your players/coaches on your roster are assigned to your club.
- In your “Directory” search for each Player and Coach.
- Click on their name, then click “Memberships”
- You should see your Club Name in their Memberships. If you do not see your club name, you will need to send them a club assignment request. You cannot build your roster in TM2 until all players and coaches are members of your club in SportsEngine.
Step 2: TM2
Once all of your players and coaches are members of your Club in SportsEngine, you can build your rosters in TM2.
- Click your “Members” tab.
- Click “Import member”.
- Click the big green button.
- Once the members are imported, start building your roster by searching the names of your players and coaches.
- Please note, if you have previously built your roster, you need to delete it and start fresh.
- There may be multiple accounts for each person that will populate; be sure to choose the account that says “Has USAV Membership” in green.
- Once you have your rosters built, click on “Validate”, and the system should validate your roster.
- NO DINX – OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT APPAREL
- MICHEAL HALL PHOTOGRAPHY
More information to come!
2022 Sierra National Qualifier Recruiting Combine
Championship Combines, in partnership with the NCVA, is proud to present the 2022 Sierra National Qualifier Recruiting Combine!
Thursday, March 3, 2022
- 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center
- This is a video-only Combine!
- All players/drills/skills will be filmed and recorded.
- The video, along with player contact info, will be sent to every NCAA Division I volleyball program.
- Open to female players 8th grade and older, who have the desire and potential to be NCAA Division I athletes.
Hotels - Support the Sport
Housing is now Open! Reserve your rooms today!
The NCVA / No Dinx Sierra National Qualifier will be held in the Reno-Sparks Convention Center on March 4 – 6, 2022.
The annual NCVA / No Dinx Sierra National Qualifier is scheduled for play at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center (Reno, NV). We have teams competing in both the AM and PM waves.
This allows us to accept approximately 130 officials including National referees, Junior National referees, National and Jr. National candidates, local Regional officials, Regional officials from other regions, and referee chair-recommended Provisional officials.
In order to officiate at the NCVA / No Dinx Sierra National Qualifier, you must be a current USA Volleyball member in good standing, completed SafeSport, and have passed a background screening.
Please register through your local USA Volleyball region. To Register for the event, please use TM2Sign.com.
There will be a mandatory officials’ meeting on Thursday March 3, 2022.
The Sierra National Qualifier provides a complimentary shared hotel room for all officials at various hotels throughout Reno and Sparks for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You will be given your hotel information the week of the tournament that you work.
Some water and snacks will be provided, but please remember to bring those snacks and additional water you need to stay energized and hydrated.
Please arrange your own transportation to and from the playing sites. The tournament will not be operating a courtesy vehicle to/from the hotel and playing venues for those out-of-town officials who do not have a vehicle.
In addition to your hotel, officials with National, Jr. National, and Regional ratings working the entire event will be paid $650-$725 each weekend, for an estimated 6-8 matches on Days 1 and 2, and 4-6 matches on Day 3 (otherwise prorated).
Officials will be paid per match. The breakdown of the payrates for the Sierra National Qualifier can be found here.
Please bring your complete officiating uniform — standard white, blue, or gray official’s shirt, navy blue slacks, black belt, white socks, white tennis shoes.